My BlackBerry passport is still functional yet i cant use the trending applications fo different social media, so i need to have to go android version.
    06-25-19 02:43 AM
    you cant install android. You need to move to a new phone that is supported. BB10 is over with and will not get updates
    06-25-19 08:39 AM
    My BlackBerry passport is still functional yet i cant use the trending applications fo different social media, so i need to have to go android version.
    Hey Ssali,

It is possible to get many social media applications working on BB10 using older versions and related workarounds, but as howarmat mentions it's not possible to actually install full Android on the Passport. If you do need full Android you will unfortunately have to get a different phone; if, however, you are aware of the limitations of the older BB10 Android runtime it is possible to install many Android applications on the device.
    Ssali Mohammed likes this.
    06-25-19 05:42 PM
    Thanks, TrumpetTiger, would you please guide me or give a hand say I wanna have WhatsApp back, etc....
    06-25-19 10:59 PM
    Thanks, TrumpetTiger, would you please guide me or give a hand say I wanna have WhatsApp back, etc....
    WhatsApp: Just download from www.whatsapp.com/android.
    06-25-19 11:54 PM
    Sure thing Ssali. Anything you need other than Whatsapp? conite's link (direct to WhatsApp's website) should be fine but let me know if you have troubles with it...
    06-26-19 08:06 PM