I refuse to leave my beloved Blackberry Passport, recently after struggling to download the Play Store I managed to do it, however I do not know what mistake I made since many of the applications that I necessarily use I could not locate, such as applications from the banks of my country, Uber eats among others; and several that I managed to download indicated some type of error, such as that required to install google play services, or simply the application stopped.
    With sadness I am resigning myself to not using my Passport, there is no cell phone like this, there is not, your screen, your keyboard ... I fell in love from the first moment. Can you use the Passport with the full potential of the Play Store? Thank you very much.
    01-08-20 02:56 PM
    Yalp/FDroid is the best option at this point... provides a generic Google Services that allows some apps to work. (some being the key)

BB10 doesn't have the standards for most current banking apps, and generally those have to be current for security reasons.

And BB10 is stuck on Android 4.3 so newer apps like Uber Eats that require 5.0 are not going to work.

There was a Google Play Store here that Cobalt provided years ago... but even it's kinda outdated.
    Laura Knotek and mh1983 like this.
    01-08-20 03:23 PM
    I refuse to leave my beloved Blackberry Passport, recently after struggling to download the Play Store I managed to do it, however I do not know what mistake I made since many of the applications that I necessarily use I could not locate, such as applications from the banks of my country, Uber eats among others; and several that I managed to download indicated some type of error, such as that required to install google play services, or simply the application stopped.
    With sadness I am resigning myself to not using my Passport, there is no cell phone like this, there is not, your screen, your keyboard ... I fell in love from the first moment. Can you use the Passport with the full potential of the Play Store? Thank you very much.
    Well, you’ve pretty much discovered what I and many others have said about BB10 in general. It’s stuck on a semi usable Android runtime of 4.3 Jellybean from 2012 if memory is correct.

Even the latest BBAndroid is stuck on Android 8.1 from 2017 and became widely adopted in 2018 or so. You can use a KEYone or Key2(LE) at this point.

Sorry but time for a new device if you need secured apps
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-08-20 03:25 PM