Hi
    My phone works and supports with rogers sim how can i unlock it for free so it supports any other sims i have checked alot of free sites but cant trust them because i cant use the unlock codes for many times hopefully my friend sent me your link address can you help me unlock this cell for free please.
    12-11-16 08:25 AM
    Hi
    My phone works and supports with rogers sim how can i unlock it for free so it supports any other sims i have checked alot of free sites but cant trust them because i cant use the unlock codes for many times hopefully my friend sent me your link address can you help me unlock this cell for free please.
    I can't think of any Free services that are reputable or effective...you get what you pay for.
    If you are a longtime Rogers customer and the phone account was originally setup with them they might do it for free if you contact customer service and speak with someone in Retention.
    Search the forums here for recommended unlockers. There are several suggested on Crackberry...unfair to single anyone out though.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 11:01 AM