Well, so here I come with the story, how I bricked my Blackberry.
    I own a nice Q5 and one day it just started to heat up out of nowhere and the battery went form 70% to 5% in like 5 minutes. So after I got home I connected it to USB, so it could reset, but it didn't help - while texting the screen went black and it was over.
    So as I planned the wiping anyway I decided to go for the reloading the OS. I left the phone connected and I found that the process has been interrupted.
    I repeated, and every time it goes till more or less the half of the process and then I get the message that the process has been interrupted and I should try again after replugging the device.

I've tried literally everything. Reloading with BBL, Autoloader, BBSAK, SIC Multiwipe, Sachesi.. and nothing.

The PC sees the Blackberry connected all the time, but if you begin to start any process involving reloading the OS it just disconnects.
    Most of the time there is no LED - when I connect it to the PC it gives one long - three short - two short signal. If I use AutoLoader then it becomes green, and it is the only way to keep it connected for the long time. But what Autoloader gives me is:

The Blackberry Desktop software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator.

I deleted both of the Vendor files.
    I also reinstalled everything at least three times. I tried with BB Desktop, but it is not compatible with OS10.
    I'm using the proper USB entrance and the BB USB.

If you have any idea what to do know, please, let me know, because I've run out of options.. I don't know why it won't let me finish the procces of reloading!
    12-06-14 09:17 AM
    https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...3dTocYhTwQn6io

Go here and find the correct os for your device and try again , you may have a bad download. make sure to take the complete os its the bigger file.
    12-06-14 10:15 AM