Hi everyone
    I just wanted to ask if it is possible and easy to transfer files from one. BlackBerry 10 device to another BlackBerry 10 device??
    The BlackBerry Link is it helpful in this??
    I want to transfer files from one to another phone and switch between devices I want the classic for example and I have now Z10 the think is I want to transfer with any lost files from z10 to classic, and classic's files to z10 is it possible ?? Without any file lose or destruction of course!
    How can I do that of course before the file transfer I want also to reset both devices, so it will work like new!
    Thanks in advance for your replies please reply if you did it from one bb10 to another bb10 device

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 06:52 AM
    Do I need two computers? With BlackBerry link?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 06:53 AM
    Do I need two computers? With BlackBerry link?

Posted via CB10
    Can be done on one computer with Link or in your PC directory with both devices connected either with USB or via WiFi.
    Can also be done with Bluetooth between each device.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 05:35 PM
    How can I do that of course before the file transfer I want also to reset both devices, so it will work like new!

Posted via CB10
    If you reset devices before you transfer you won't have any files to transfer.

Reset will wipe the device.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 05:37 PM
    Download device switch on BBW. Run and save it on your SD card. Remove your SD card put it on the new phone. Run the Device Switch to Restore.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 09:35 PM
    Lusitano17 @@@
    Can you please describe the process hoe to do that I have available on computer BlackBerry link on that and 2 devices. To switch the data from one another! So wifi I don't have but I can plug it to BlackBerry link but what then?? Do I have to press something? Or? Which is the best option? And safer?

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 11:35 AM
    Hi everyone
    I just wanted to ask if it is possible and easy to transfer files from one. BlackBerry 10 device to another BlackBerry 10 device??
    The BlackBerry Link is it helpful in this??
    I want to transfer files from one to another phone and switch between devices I want the classic for example and I have now Z10 the think is I want to transfer with any lost files from z10 to classic, and classic's files to z10 is it possible ?? Without any file lose or destruction of course!
    Thanks in advance for your replies please reply if you did it from one bb10 to another bb10 device

Posted via CB10
    This should help you: Device Switch from BlackBerry 10 OS - United States
    03-18-16 01:59 PM
    Or if you'd prefer Blackberry Link: Device Switch with BlackBerry Link - United States
    Step by step are included.
    03-18-16 02:02 PM
    How about the data and where they been kept in time when both phones are resetting (factory settings) then how I can again get those data if they are being kept for the model z10 and not classic how I can put them in? I think I need two computers to keep two different models data not only one BlackBerry link??? Am I right?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 01:25 PM
    How about the data and where they been kept in time when both phones are resetting (factory settings) then how I can again get those data if they are being kept for the model z10 and not classic how I can put them in? I think I need two computers to keep two different models data not only one BlackBerry link??? Am I right?

Posted via CB10
    I hope I'm understanding your question.

No.

Blackberry Link on one computer will retain the data for different model and multiple BlackBerry devices. It will also restore the compatible data across different models if they are associated by the same BB ID.
    03-24-16 01:50 AM
    Ok so the moment I log in to my BlackBerry ID it will save all my information to the particular model it doesn't matter if I ll change phones.. So the I'D is the deciding factor for data to be transferred to particular model great guys thank you all of you! So both information will be kept of both models (right??)
    If so I am grateful guys thank you all for your replies!.
    Cheers

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 02:37 PM
    NFC? Just activate NFC on both phones and send via NFC to the second phone. Very simple.
    Last edited by scrannel; 03-25-16 at 11:40 AM.
    03-25-16 11:14 AM
    Use device switch on both devices and connect to the same WiFi network. Fast and more reliable than using Link.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 11:21 AM