Home CrackBerry Q&A > Ask a Question

How can I transfer all my data from Q5 to KEYone?

Asked: Jun 15 2017 | 2:12 pm EDT 2029 Views 3 Answers View Best Answer

Hello.
I just bought the new Keyone for my girlfriend and we are struggling with the data transfert.
She has an old Q5 and the blackberry transfert App is not available for this device. We tought of doing this using Gmail but can't find how synchronise the data from the Q5...

So, is there someone who knows a magic trick to transfert the data from the Q5 to the Keyone without using the transfert app ?
If not, could you help us on using Gmail ?
Does the keyone able to use the data from Blackberry link (I've read that it is only for the Q10) ?

Thank you.

Best Answer

Jun 15 2017 | 2:33 pm EDT conite

Content Transfer app is available to all BB10 devices.

DTEK60 / Z30

More Answers

Jun 17 2017 | 4:56 pm EDT BB-JAM215

As for GMail, if you don't plan to use the GMail app just want to receive and send messages on your GMail account, then just add your GMail account to the HUB and disable the GMail app so it doesn't keep prompting you to use it.

You do need a Google Account for the K1 to receive OS and app updates, but it doesn't need to use a GMail address.

Jun 17 2017 | 5:00 pm EDT Carjackd

Export passwords from password keeper to your SD card q5, BlackBerry content transfer will do the rest as Conite stated . Notes are another that will have to be transfered separately