I am using BBz10 with latest OS version installed . I set my screen wallpaper and after some days passed , it was changed by itself. It just happen 2, 3 times and after weeks of setting that wallpaper by me.
    Secondly I have made folders of different icons but when the wallpaper changed (as I mentioned above) the different icons moved out of their folders also.. Not all icons come out of their folders but some icons move out and others remain there as I have set.
    It doesn't happen regularly. And there is no goofy wallpaper changer in my mob or I haven't set any theme like that etc.
    But I am worried why this thing is happening.. is my phone hacked by someone? When it happened first time,I reloaded my phone ..and everything was fine after that..but after some months,all of sudden it happened again,the wallpaper was changed and icons problem.
    Can somebody help me on this? What's is this?
    02-11-17 09:17 AM
    I am using BBz10 with latest OS version installed . I set my screen wallpaper and after some days passed , it was changed by itself. It just happen 2, 3 times and after weeks of setting that wallpaper by me.
    Secondly I have made folders of different icons but when the wallpaper changed (as I mentioned above) the different icons moved out of their folders also.. Not all icons come out of their folders but some icons move out and others remain there as I have set.
    It doesn't happen regularly. And there is no goofy wallpaper changer in my mob or I haven't set any theme like that etc.
    But I am worried why this thing is happening.. is my phone hacked by someone? When it happened first time,I reloaded my phone ..and everything was fine after that..but after some months,all of sudden it happened again,the wallpaper was changed and icons problem.
    Your parental controls are being turned on and off quite frequently I guess???
    Your parental controls are being turned on and off quite frequently I guess???
    02-11-17 10:01 AM
    yes you are right.last time when it happened ,i just changed the parental control settings.so is that the reason?
    and my phone is not hacked?
    02-11-17 11:32 AM
    yes you are right.last time when it happened ,i just changed the parental control settings.so is that the reason?
    and my phone is not hacked?
    Yup correct, not hacked

Posted via CB10
    02-11-17 11:45 AM
    OK Thanks
    02-11-17 11:59 AM