I have been using the Keyone since the day it was released.

There are some quirks with the software that could be easily be fixed but I'm not sure how to submit feedback to whomever is in charge of software development.

Ex-

-when trying to get the dial pad to show up on he screen after touching phone icon, it is TOO easy to click on one of the tiles listed under the Star icon. What is that star icon anyway? I don't have any favorites or stars set on any of my contacts in the phonebook.

-the phone turns on when tapping on the screen even when the phone is locked. This drainsy Battery if I'm holding the phone in my hands but not using it.

-when using certain apps such as Snapchat, the resolution is not automatically changed to fit our screen ratio

-the lowest screen brightntness is still too bright. Sometimes in public spaces I want to view something privately but the screen brightness makes it impossible.

There are a few more I could think of that could be easily fixed if there was a single place to submit feedback or vote on it.
    08-02-17 09:35 AM
    Hello, You can try here https://www.blackberrymobile.com/support/
    at the bottom you can submit comment. Aslo use other channels re FB, Twitter and Instagram. Good luck.
    08-02-17 09:43 AM
    ps. the phone turns on when tapping on the screen even when the phone is locked. This drainsy Battery if I'm holding the phone in my hands but not using it.
    you switch off this feature: settings, disply, ttap to wake/sleep: disable selction. Now you wont have this problem.
    08-02-17 09:47 AM

-the phone turns on when tapping on the screen even when the phone is locked. This drainsy Battery if I'm holding the phone in my hands but not using it.

-the lowest screen brightntness is still too bright. Sometimes in public spaces I want to view something privately but the screen brightness makes it impossible.
    Rico has you with the phone turning on at tapping issue. For the brightness/privacy, have you tried BlackBerry Privacy Shade?

Posted with my BlackBerry KEYone.
    08-02-17 09:57 PM
    Regarding the Snapchat issue or any app for that matter you need to contact the developer not the company who makes the phone as they can't do anything about it.
    08-02-17 10:51 PM
    Rico has you with the phone turning on at tapping issue. For the brightness/privacy, have you tried BlackBerry Privacy Shade?

Posted with my BlackBerry KEYone.
    Hello myself have no issue with Tapping screen works correctly. same for Privacy shade app all ok!
    08-03-17 03:36 AM