My blackberry Z10 was stolen and few days later I logged into my blackberry protect account using my laptop. When I logged in, the anti-theft protection features were all there- the flag stolen, make it ring, send a message etc. I flagged it stolen, made it ring and even sent a message to the device. I was told the message and the ring features could not be done at that time because my device was currently offline (i guessed it was still switched off) and it would be done immediately it's back online. After some months, I logged into the blackberry protect account again. The blackberry protect features have all disappeared- unavailable, but my device is still flagged stolen. Please what do you think I can do next or can I restore the anti-theft protection?
    04-05-16 01:31 AM
    the phone has probably been wiped. I don't think you can re-enable the protection if you don't have the phone in your possession.
    04-05-16 05:55 AM
    The basics are: if you had a device lock on the phone and were running OS 10.3.2, after ten tries to unlock the phone would wipe and -- if protect was active on the phone -- it would become unusable. If protect was not active, or you were running an OS below 10.3.2, the phone would be usable. In either case, unless you had encrypted the SD, it would be usable. If you did not have a device lock, everything is usable.
    04-05-16 09:45 AM