I have given the new details by deleting the past BB account. Then I again created a new account and password but I am unable to login with new account details and it is still showing the old BB account details. Hoping a quick response with a solution to my problem from you.
    01-27-16 11:40 AM
    If the phone is using OS OR later, you will need to turn blackberry protect off on the phone first, then you can reset the device to factory and use your new BBID information. If BlackBerry protect is turned on and you don't have the password, the phone is now useless.
    Last edited by Rustybronco; 01-27-16 at 01:57 PM. Reason: has>is
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    01-27-16 12:27 PM
    Yep use your old BBID and Password to log on and then turn off the Password protection and the BlackBerry Protect.... Could also use your old info on the BlackBerry Protect website to disable the antitheft protection.

Without that info, the phone is a nice paper weight.
    01-27-16 01:41 PM
    Could also use your old info on the BlackBerry Protect website to disable the antitheft protection.
    I had heard you could it that way as well but I so far I haven't had the opportunity to it.

Glad to know it for the next time
    01-27-16 02:01 PM
    Question: I helped a colleague setting up her new leap, and set up her BlackBerry ID at the same time
    The security question was something along the lines of "what was my first holiday flight destination" to which her reply was turkey
    As it is a German speaking colleague she wanted to enter "Trkei" as one would write it in english, and not being used to BlackBerry at all, she let the autocorrect correct whatever it wanted to correct and hit "save"
    Once the confirmation mail came, "Trkei" nor "turkey" nor any capital letter/non capital letter combo seemed to work, so I used the option (on BlackBerry support online) to delete this ID thinking I could simply set her up a new one, using the same emal (work email)
    But this is where I got stuck
    It keeps asking me to enter the ID and password, which of course it does not accept
    So I seem to be stuck in limbo
    Our internal phone/bb support said the only option is to do a security wipe, but I find this a bit harsh, is there truly no other way?
    P.s. Amazing how fast and easy it was to type this on my PassportSQW100-1/

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 04:34 AM
    You may be in worse shape than that. If you have BlackBerry Protect enabled, you may not be able to get into the device at all after the security wipe, because it will ask for the original BBID and BBID password.

The only solution is to send it back to BlackBerry along with an original proof of purchase.
    02-17-16 10:14 AM
    Do not think it was set up yet.will check

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 04:40 PM