I've bought BB Classic Q20 and for the first time setup I already active success picture pass feature in "Settings/Security and Privacy/Device Password/ Set the Picture Password switch to ON". But after my friend tried pass over the pic-pass on lock screen more than 5 times, the lock screen of phone comeback to manual password and then I won't see the picture pass mode any more after I unlock by correct manual password. I
    tried format device by Delete All Security option and reboot it but when I get in the "Settings/Security and Privacy/Device Password" I never see the option "Set the Picture Password" at there any more. Please help me, how can I do to get picture pass feature back, I really love it.
    12-11-18 10:17 AM
    Settings > Security and Privacy > Device Password.

Toggle the 2nd option (Picture Password) ON.

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    12-12-18 07:44 AM
    @Ragbert please focus into my description above that now I cannot find the option Picture Password in (Settings > Security and Privacy > Device Password). It's not appear at there anymore, even after I run Security Wipe. Please help me in this case.
    12-12-18 03:01 PM
    @Ragbert please focus into my description above that now I cannot find the option Picture Password in (Settings > Security and Privacy > Device Password). It's not appear at there anymore, even after I run Security Wipe. Please help me in this case.
    If you don't see Picture Password and the "on/off" bullet then your OS is corrupted. You will have to reload the OS (make sure your data is backed up because the reload will wipe everything).
    12-12-18 07:41 PM
    Yes, it does sound like you need to reinstall your OS - use an autoloader, which will wipe your device but restore any corrupted areas.

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    12-12-18 09:24 PM