When I try to back up, I get a message that "my device is not associated with a Blackberry ID".

I am able to sign in to Blackberry Link on my desktop and device. (and can sync my calendar/pictures to my desktop). When I try to verify my (new) password, I get the message that "you can't sign in with a different Blackberry ID on this device. Sign in with the original Blackberry ID used on this device" (which I can't remember, if I have it written down...it is in a safe place!).

Blackberry says that I need to do a security wipe and set up a new Blackberry ID account. Is there anything I else I can do so that I don't lose all my files?
    10-29-14 11:26 PM
    If you don't have the same BBID that was used to set up your phone, no. There is nothing else you can do. Once you sign in with a new BBID, all your files and apps will be out of reach. You need to remember your login and password. Hope you can figure it out!!!
    10-30-14 05:30 AM
    Try forgot password they will ask you a security question and then send a link to your email to reset your password

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    10-30-14 06:00 AM
    Does Sachesi do the BBID verification thing? Can that backup and restore to a different BBID I mean. If it can, the user could and certainly should do 2 or 3 backups, just incase one might be corrupt, he would others to fall back on. Do the WIPE and then restore. But I am not certain if this is even possible.

OP, when you login into BB App World on the desktop, with your BBID information, do you see the apps that you currently have purchased and downloaded?
    10-30-14 06:22 AM