So I have a blackberry leap.I tried wiping ,and the BB 1000-05 error popped.Afew google searches and I learnt of Blackberry Link(currently not available in africa) and autoloader.
    After successfully downloading the autoloader for my device ,I opened which was successfull to.

So after the autoloader writing the new OS the phone went off,so I left it for say 30 mins and disconnected/connected the usb cable.
    An amber(green red) light popped but the screen was blank.
    After awhile it turned to bright green (meanwhile the phone was hot) and shutdown completely.
    I have tried resetting using the power button to no avail.Tried the autoloader no response .And even after getting hippo(version of bb link) the phone is not recognized .

Checked the USB cable too(its in proper condition)

Kindly advice.
    04-27-18 02:04 PM
    Go to https://mega.nz/#F!Kd0DSILa!W6od4GcSMoHRk0GJ2sOQKQ and download the version for the STA model (Z30).

And try again...

If it doesn't see the phone, uninstall all the BlackBerry components from the computer, reboot, reinstall just the drivers and reboot and try again.

But the phone getting hot and shutting down... might mean something else has happened.
    04-27-18 02:23 PM