Hi,
    I'm trying to install Whatsapp on my blackberry. it forces me to create a Blackberry ID account and accept a very very very very long terms and condition. I do not want to register neither provide my email address all I want is to install this app , please could you help? Thanks Naftali Razvag
    09-09-14 02:49 AM
    Hi,
    I'm trying to install Whatsapp on my blackberry. it forces me to create a Blackberry ID account and accept a very very very very long terms and condition. I do not want to register neither provide my email address all I want is to install this app , please could you help? Thanks Naftali Razvag
    Go to the official blackberry website and click on apps and send the app to your device via email link to download. This may not work because it may ask you to login via blackberry ID to access the download page.

I would suggest you sign up for Blackberry World as it will notify you of any updates to your apps that are available on your BBOS or BB10. If you do not signup, you will not receive any notifications as they are managed by the app.

Alternatively if you have OS 10.2 and above you can download the andriod app - I wouldn't recommend this, when there is a BB app specifically for their OS.
    09-09-14 05:22 AM
    I have also noticed "Whatsapp" Blackberry version is available from the "Whatsapp" website - Details: WhatsApp for BlackBerry
    09-09-14 05:32 AM
    He will still need a BBID to download any apps to the device. OP, create a dummy email address and register with that, but remember the address and the password so when you later need to wip or update the OS you can get WA back.
    09-09-14 06:39 AM
    Hi,
    01-29-16 04:19 AM