I kept getting a response of unable to install, could you pls tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can get it installed, in the absence of doing anything wrong could you pls send me a link I can download the apk file from so it can be install on my phone just incase I've been downloading from a link that's not appropriate. Thanks
    01-17-18 09:16 AM
    What Google Settings App?

If you have an Android phone... shouldn't need to install it.

Of course that is true for a BB10 phone too, but for a different reason.
    01-17-18 09:36 AM
    If you follow the steps carefully it should work fine.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...g-page-965257/

Maybe it's better to remove all you have installed til now, and start all over again from scratch.
    01-17-18 09:38 AM
    I've been on this process for 3days now... I'm tired! Getting the right file to download is always an issue for me, getting them to install, I always have to call on heaven then getting them to display is a saddening process! I get to download over and over... for the play store, I had to settle for a really old version cos others would'nt display... for the Google play service that shows as Google settings I'm yet to find one that would install I have tried over 50 different files... pls is there a link by cobalt where I can download these files or a trusted link where I can get files that would install successfully and run on my device to enable me have play store... and yes, I use a blackberry classic version 10.3!!! Warm regard
    01-17-18 11:03 AM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post11189556 even a video to watch.

That has Cobalt's instructions and his links.... might look at the last post https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13118676
    01-17-18 11:27 AM
    First I'd delete everything you have done, might even consider reloading the OS with an Autoloader in case you messed up the Runtime....
    01-17-18 11:28 AM
    Thanks dunt... Please how do I reload the OS? Sorry for the numerous questions, I just started using a BlackBerry so I'm still trying to get around it!
    01-17-18 01:22 PM
    01-17-18 02:50 PM
    Files
    So I went through all the links you sent, they're all cobalt's but without appropriate files... they contain instructions which I've written down... along the line I noticed a site where there were three download which I tried out, it's some mega ng stuff that after downloading my device doesn't support, says javascript... again I find conflicting infos, some part says 3 files others says 4... so pls do you know another link where I can find these files? Thanks
    01-19-18 03:17 AM