My company has discontinued support for BBs and turned off the enterprise BB server. I absolutely HATE my new iphone and still want to get and respond to mail from my BB...question is...is there another way to access my work emails (Outlook exchange) on my blackberry bold? HELP!!!!!
    07-18-15 01:00 PM
    The iPhone supports ActiveSync for getting email. The BB10 phones also support ActiveSync, which is how you would now get your Outlook emails, so you should be able to get your work email if you had one of the BB10 phones. I don't believe the BB Bold supports ActiveSync, but I can't say for sure because it's been two years since I've used my old 9930. Others may be able to confirm this or not. The Bold is an OS7 phone, which is old technology, unfortunately. You may want to look at upgrading to a Classic, which is the closest to the Bold series of OS7 phones.
    07-20-15 04:03 PM
    I can tell you this much: I just left a company who ran BES (BlackBerry Exchange Server for BB10).

I now work for a company who does not have BES - so I now am on EAS (Exchange Active Sync).

So far, EAS is working just as well as BES did - and with the added benefit of not having to deal with all the security crap (device auto locking every 30 minutes, having to change passwords every 30 days, etc.)

You will need to upgrade to a BB10 device - but I think you will find that EAS works very well. Everything syncs fully over the air, just like it did for you before.

And I am sure your company has EAS - this is how iPhones and Android devices sync with Exchange.

Z10 /3 - 10.3.2.2239/841 - AT&T (posted via CB10)
    07-20-15 09:15 PM
    My company has discontinued support for BBs and turned off the enterprise BB server. I absolutely HATE my new iphone and still want to get and respond to mail from my BB...question is...is there another way to access my work emails (Outlook exchange) on my blackberry bold? HELP!!!!!
    If your Company still has OWA enabled, you can setup your device to access it using that. However things like Calender and Contacts may or may not sync. I forget now. Of course you could have asked your Companies IT department for all this.
    07-20-15 09:30 PM