I see there are loads of handy tips to get Spotify on the Q10 and people saying how it actually does work but I have no idea what anyone means with all the techno information of what I need to download, convert etc. If anyone has the time to do a step by step guide for a very grateful girl, I'd really appreciate your time.
    11-11-14 09:24 AM
    1. Go here and download snap: Snap - Red Light Of Love, Ltd.
    2. On the Q10, go to settings, security & privacy, development mode, and turn it on
    3. Record the IP address and download the playbook app manager: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...pblnikkp?hl=en
    4. Go to the playbook app manager and then enter your ip address
    5. Drag and drop the snap apk into the top right window from the playbook app manager - on the left you'll see that snap is installing. Once it's completed installing (100% success), go back to settings and turn off development mode, unplug your device
    6. On your device you'll now see the snap app. Open it and enter your Google Play Store account information
    7. Search for Spotify and download and install (there will be on screen instructions
    8. Login to spotify and it should be good to go --> If you don't have a premium account and want one, just login on your desktop computer (online) and sign up for one there. When you open spotify again it should update your account to a premium account

Hope that helps!
    11-11-14 10:08 AM
    hi ya!!
    thanks so much for that....I have a stupid question though.......do I download the playbook app manager on my laptop and then plug in my phone? I know this must sound stupid, but I am that special with all this stuff. and snap....do I download that on my phone or the laptop? thanks for your time!
    11-20-14 01:28 PM
    Yes, you download it on your laptop. The playbook app manager is a chrome browser based app.
    11-21-14 08:17 AM