It worked fine last night...woke up and the keyboard does not work ...nor the buttons that answer or hang up calls. I have rebooted the phone at least a dozen times.
    It is as if I've locked it somehow inadvertently. Also, when I reboot the phone the blackberry assistant seems to have taken over my phone and I've never used it.
    09-16-17 07:04 PM
    It worked fine last night...woke up and the keyboard does not work ...nor the buttons that answer or hang up calls. I have rebooted the phone at least a dozen times.
    It is as if I've locked it somehow inadvertently. Also, when I reboot the phone the blackberry assistant seems to have taken over my phone and I've never used it.
    Go into settings and check each one of them and reset.
    09-16-17 09:54 PM
    Go into settings and check each one of them and reset.
    09-16-17 09:54 PM
    Thanks CB for the dupe post!
    09-16-17 09:55 PM
    Thank you for answering but I'm not sure what you mean. Which settings? By reset do you mean a factory reset? (I've never had to do one of those on any phone I've had) Please advise. Thanking in advance.
    09-17-17 11:04 AM