The Blackberry icon with those ubiquitously present 7 white marks, the official blackberry logo, which used to appear early on when we used to post 'things' on Facebook, was some sort of not only a style statement, but also a very arrogant or snobbish way of telling that we are incorrigible Blackberry users. It was an identity. It gave us a different kind of panache, while doing something,,,,,that we weren't the run of the mill kinda cell phone users.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-14-16 09:32 AM
    The Blackberry icon with those ubiquitously present 7 white marks, the official blackberry logo, which used to appear early on when we used to post 'things' on Facebook, was some sort of not only a style statement, but also a very arrogant or snobbish way of telling that we are incorrigible Blackberry users. It was an identity. It gave us a different kind of panache, while doing something,,,,,that we weren't the run of the mill kinda cell phone users.
    By what method are you posting? App? Mobile browser? Other?
    03-14-16 09:50 AM
    Does the updated FB app by BlackBerry say BlackBerry still?

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 04:20 PM
    Yes I want too??

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 04:32 PM
    Yes I want too??

Posted via CB10
    Me too reason why I don't use face 1# nor updated to new fb by BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 05:09 PM
    Copy the icon and put it in yourself.   

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    03-17-16 01:47 AM
    Copy the icon and put it in yourself.   

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    Can't be put within where it used to display though when posting to facebook? I refuse to update the blackberry fb app because of this as I have a strong feeling it will not be doing it anymore also only reason I do not fully swap to face 10..

How do they know the exact date FB app will "stop working" so not fully believe that and even though such a low rating in BBW I loved it! No FB hub integration - wow - it is a sad, sad day as we now know they are throwing in the towel on BB10 which is absurd as cone so far it blows any other mobile OS out the park! Such a shame!

No hub integration with FB, no FB BlackBerry team? That says it all now it's a deffie what little hope I had was squashed just hope some developers can keep us alive as long as possible!!

I do love the FB saying posted via blackberry at the top though where one can NOT edit it in personally!...

Now with this latest stunt it's time to give up on the little things like this SO Face10 aka nemory here I come, take my money! Keep us alive Buddy!...

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 02:13 AM
    Ask these guys:
    How can i get back thebeautiful Blackberry Icon, while posting anything on Facebook?-ritorno-al-futuro-delorean.jpg
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-17-16 03:54 AM