my blackberry z30 someone entered incorrect password and automatic erased everything.how can you help to back up my stuff?
    06-17-16 11:36 AM
    Had that happen to a PlayBook once... grandchild just keep going till it started to wipe.

Thankfully I had used BlackBerry Manager now LINK to back it up, so no problem. If you have done a MANUAL backup, you can restore from that point.. if not it has securely erased everything. Probable will be much snapper now that it's cleaned out.....

On thing I really like about iOS and Android is the cloud backup... might not be as secure as some would like, but it can sure save you some heartache.
    If you didn't back up before your phone was wiped, then it's gone.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-17-16 11:41 AM
    Had that happen to a PlayBook once... grandchild just keep going till it started to wipe.

Thankfully I had used BlackBerry Manager now LINK to back it up, so no problem. If you have done a MANUAL backup, you can restore from that point.. if not it has securely erased everything. Probable will be much snapper now that it's cleaned out.....

On thing I really like about iOS and Android is the cloud backup... might not be as secure as some would like, but it can sure save you some heartache.
    06-17-16 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD