If I get a call, video or voice, on bbm, I can accepted, but after 13-14 seconds, it drops. It does not even connect (I can't hear or see anyone). It was working just fine yesterday.

The only thing I can think that has changed is that I took out my sim card to test another fun, but I put it back in this one.
    Help anyone?
    Thank-you
    06-16-16 01:10 PM
    Have you tried restarting your device? Also try turning on Airplane mode, waiting 30 seconds then turning it off. This will turn off all your other radios and turn them back on, and force them to reacquire a signal.
    06-16-16 03:31 PM
    Hey, OP here,
    Yeah, I tried restarting, airplane, reinserting the sim card, checked for updates, re-registered the device on the network. Tried to see if there was a way to log out and back in of BBID, but didn't see a way.

Thanks for your help!
    06-21-16 01:12 PM
    Well you've tried just about everything I would suggest. Unlikely but possible some kind of mechanical failure (shouldn't have happened but maybe) to check get this...

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/27226887

Ok next maybe the SIM got damaged in the move? Also unlikely, BUT maybe, try having your provider replace the SIM card? It should be free or nearly free, the charge shouldn't be more than around 10-15 US dollars (not sure where you are typing from) Often in the US it's free.
    06-24-16 10:54 AM