I have been having issues downloading other applications on my phone any. Time I try to I am asked to fill out my BlackBerry id and sincerely I can't recall it what can I do.i have to download and install applications on my phone
    04-05-19 03:16 AM
    I have been having issues downloading other applications on my phone any. Time I try to I am asked to fill out my BlackBerry id and sincerely I can't recall it what can I do.i have to download and install applications on my phone
    You will need to remember your ID. The username is an email address, if you can remember which email address you used then you can reset the password as long as you have access to the inbox of the address.
    You can reset the password here.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-19 06:42 AM
    I can recall my user name and password but anytime I try signing in, it states that It cannot connect to blackberry id.i have tried it severally with the same result what can I do?
    Also is it possible I delete my BlackBerry id since I am not able to log in
    04-06-19 01:47 AM
    I can recall my user name and password but anytime I try signing in, it states that It cannot connect to blackberry id.i have tried it severally with the same result what can I do?
    Also is it possible I delete my BlackBerry id since I am not able to log in
    And you sure you have a good Internet connection?

If you had deleted your BBID, then you obviously wouldn't be able to log in- but you would probably remember if you did because there's kind of a process to it.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-19 04:59 PM