Hi everyone,
    how can I delete my account on crackberry totally and all its correspondence?
    Thanks for advice...
    04-24-17 10:18 AM
    Hi everyone,
    Thanks for advice...
    Bla1ze is that you?

But if you login on a computer, then click on your avatar in top left of screen, then click on your username, then click manage profile, then all the way at the bottom will be a link to Permanently Cancel This Account.

If you are on the CB10 app, just swipe down from top when in the app, select Account, then all the way down is the Permanently Cancel This Account link.

Posted with my  Classic
    Private message a mod and they will help you out.
    04-24-17 10:36 AM
    Hi everyone,
    Thanks for advice...
    Bla1ze is that you?

But if you login on a computer, then click on your avatar in top left of screen, then click on your username, then click manage profile, then all the way at the bottom will be a link to Permanently Cancel This Account.

If you are on the CB10 app, just swipe down from top when in the app, select Account, then all the way down is the Permanently Cancel This Account link.

Posted with my  Classic
    pkcable and Carjackd like this.
    04-24-17 11:28 AM
    We hope you will reconsider your decision, and/or transition to one of our other sites such as Android Central or iMore. You can always just not visit CrackBerry or just stop by occasionally for social purposes. We still have a very lively Off Topic/Rehab sub forum.

BUT otherwise just follow the instructions provided by Mr Bourne.
    04-24-17 12:13 PM
    Bla1ze is that you?

Posted with my  Classic
    Lol....i think Bla1ze is just deleting his account for this week.

See I'm never on my pc on CrackBerry... on the other....i would think it would be better if we had a Hotel California policy here
    04-24-17 12:38 PM
    Hi everyone,
    Thanks for advice...
    If it is just your correspondence that is bothering you, you can always just change your notification settings instead of deleting your account. And as mentioned above, if you are just transitioning to a non-blackberry phone, you can link your CrackBerry account to iMore, Android Central, WPcentral right in the same Manage Profile page my prior post guided you to.

Posted with my  Classic
    pkcable likes this.
    04-24-17 01:16 PM