I had some sort of quirk make my sync with Outlook give me double, even triple contacts on both ends (BB link and my outlook desktop)

I would like to delete all contacts on my blackberry and start over with the contacts synced. I don't want delete every other thing on the device, however. (calendar, music, pictures, etc.)
    11-17-19 06:32 AM
    I had some sort of quirk make my sync with Outlook give me double, even triple contacts on both ends (BB link and my outlook desktop)

I would like to delete all contacts on my blackberry and start over with the contacts synced. I don't want delete every other thing on the device, however. (calendar, music, pictures, etc.)
    Just delete the contacts account, wait until they all dissappear, then re-add the account.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-19 06:58 AM
    Thanks, Ben for the response.

Admittedly I fear massive screw up. Can you either walk me through the steps or show me where I can find them.
    11-17-19 07:17 AM
    Can anyone walk me through the process lest is screw up my entire machine.
    11-17-19 10:01 AM
    Can anyone walk me through the process lest is screw up my entire machine.
    Sorry for the delay in responding, you should be able to delete just the contacts account (not your email or calendar accounts), wait for all the contacts to dissappear from the Contacts app, then go and re-add the account.
    I'm not really familiar with adding Outlook accounts. Perhaps @bb10adopter111can help us out if you need help with that.

Posted via CB10
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-18-19 12:01 AM
    @DSturke: from the description of your issue, are you still doing a manual sync of contacts from the desktop version of Outlook? There are much more efficient methods for syncing your data depending on who your email provider is. To give you the best possible option, who is your email provider?
    11-18-19 08:21 AM