I have a Wii Remote (Original 2010 without built-in Motion Plus) and I want to use it to play emulators on my phone. I have paired it with my phone using Bluetooth from the wireless connections section of the settings app. However, even though it shows it as being paired, the remote doesn't work with any of the emulators I have tried it with such as, MyBoy!, MyOldBoy!, and N64emu.

I have also tried using the Wii Remote controller app by downloading the apk file and installing it, but every time it pairs with the remote, the app crashes rendering it useless. What can I do to remedy this problem? I don't want to buy a usb to micro usb cable, nor do I have any other controller types. I have searched multiple time over the course of 3 months, and I can't seem to find a walkthrough of how to pair it online or trouble shooting.
    04-02-16 04:09 PM
    not all apk files work on bb 10 devices ,you can try to patch it with Cobalt's PS Patcher
    not all apk files work on bb 10 devices ,you can try to patch it with Cobalt's PS Patcher
    04-02-16 04:33 PM