Hi everyone,
    I bought my blackberry classic (classic 10 i guess) a few days ago and everything was great. But now i'm stuck in the config menu and my phone cannot connect to the network in the "connecition to a mobile network" page. It's actually recognizing the network and connecting to it but i am still stuck on this menu... so i can't use it. I am connected to the SFR network, in France.
    I can however connect to a wifi network, and the phone is saying "yeah you're done, yout blackberrry device is now connected to the internet". I'm not done yet 'cause i am still stuck...
    Please help me
    08-24-22 03:26 PM
    Hi everyone,
    I bought my blackberry classic (classic 10 i guess) a few days ago and everything was great. But now i'm stuck in the config menu and my phone cannot connect to the network in the "connecition to a mobile network" page. It's actually recognizing the network and connecting to it but i am still stuck on this menu... so i can't use it. I am connected to the SFR network, in France.
    I can however connect to a wifi network, and the phone is saying "yeah you're done, yout blackberrry device is now connected to the internet". I'm not done yet 'cause i am still stuck...
    Please help me
    Everything was great... you got it setup and working fine? Its just you can't connect to your mobile network - have you check the sim card, what message are you getting?

Or you stuck in the setup process - if that the case try https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...issue-1193846/
    08-24-22 03:42 PM
    Hi everyone,
    Please help me
    If Dunt's suggestions above don't work, your phone is not being cleared by SFR to connect to their network, completely or partly. You should call SFR's customer service line and give them the IMEI number of your phone, to see whether they can whitelist it through. That or your SIM card is faulty.
    08-24-22 07:20 PM