After deleting voicemails, my notification logo will not go away. I have done a restart and a soft reboot but it wont go away. Of course, I can see when I have missed a call but it is still quite annoying. Is there a priv fix or is this a verizon issue?
    06-08-16 12:51 PM
    as a former major telephone company employee and manager, i can say that there are times where the carrier actually has to reset the notification on their end if or when it cannot be cleared on a users device locally

obviously, this might not be the case, and i might be incorrect - but there are only a couple variables that can affect the voice mail notification systems that phone companies use - like, mpathix voice mail for example, which is one voicemail system used by various telephone companies that has a support employee facing app that resets stuck VM notifications

there are only 2 variables - the device you're using and the network system used to receive these notifications - so, you've restarted your device to no avail - now you should contact Verizon and ask if them to troubleshoot the problem on their end
    06-08-16 05:27 PM
    I am having the same problem, my Voice Mail notification will not go away.
    Usually when you swipe down to view you notifications you can swipe them left or right to clear them, or tap "Clear All"
    That is not working for me. I have received more notifications from multiple apps and they all "clear" with a swipe, or by tapping on them to open the app.
    Whats up with the Voice Mail app??

On another note... I got my Priv about a month ago and still cannot get my Verizon Visual Voice Mail to work. I keep getting an error saying "Unable to establish a connection to the mailbox. The problem is usually temporary. Please try again later."
    It's been three weeks.

Stet that last part, I just found a bunch of threads on the VVM topic
    Last edited by DickStarrbuck; 07-19-16 at 04:40 PM.
    07-19-16 04:27 PM
    I am having the same problem, my Voice Mail notification will not go away.
    Usually when you swipe down to view you notifications you can swipe them left or right to clear them, or tap "Clear All"
    That is not working for me. I have received more notifications from multiple apps and they all "clear" with a swipe, or by tapping on them to open the app.
    Whats up with the Voice Mail app??

On another note... I got my Priv about a month ago and still cannot get my Verizon Visual Voice Mail to work. I keep getting an error saying "Unable to establish a connection to the mailbox. The problem is usually temporary. Please try again later."
    It's been three weeks.

Stet that last part, I just found a bunch of threads on the VVM topic
    So then you discovered that VVM is not available for the Priv from Verizon.
    07-19-16 07:12 PM
    So then you discovered that VVM is not available for the Priv from Verizon.
    Yes sir, I did.
    So, in your search for the Ark of the Covenant, did you happen to find the answer to the voice mail notification problem? Or are you just here to be abrasive?

I have called my voice mail, retrieved and deleted the message. The notification is still there and will not swipe away.
    Performed a restart as well, that did not help.
    07-19-16 08:28 PM
    I would suggest Verizon tech support. Normally on my Verizon priv you can not clear the voicemail notification like you can with every order notification. However, once I listen to and save or delete the voicemail then the notification goes away. On its own.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Verizon Blackberry Priv
    07-19-16 08:48 PM