Someone, is continually calling me with a unknown number never leaving a message.
    08-11-16 04:01 PM
    I m not sure if the option is available on priv.. but is available on most Samsung android devices by default.. open call log: settings: reject list: add number.

BlackBerry Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user
    08-11-16 11:29 PM
    It's a scam. They want you to call back and pay excessive fees and wait in a queue that never ends. Use a call blocker.

вℓαквєяяу ραѕѕρσят ѕιℓνєя є∂ιтιση
    08-12-16 06:21 AM
    The only option is copy that number into your contacts list. (Name it something )(save) Then go back to contacts,search that name ,select the "EDIT" pencil, then select the three dots and click the option "send to voicemail". I don't think you can actually block,but this is a fix. You can call your phone provider and try blocking it with them.
    08-12-16 01:28 PM
    Android phones have a default option as I mentioned.. checked myself on my friends devices.. available for moto nd samsung phones.. it rejects calls outright. Nd it's not shown in call logs either.. other side just gets one ring nd busy tone..

BlackBerry Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user
    08-13-16 12:13 AM
    What I've done before with persistent unknown callers who have hung up immediately on my answering the phone, is to find a public phone box and dial the number from that. That way I worked out it was some sort of finance scam.

I then added my phone number to the Aus gov't 'do not disturb' list so that any marketing companies know they can not ring me or they get fined by the gov't.

I've never had any 'odd' phone calls since.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 12:36 AM