I am a Android mobile user, recently switched from BBM to BBMe and try to start a conversation with the contact. However, it does not work and the following message occurred :

"You might need to share a passphrase again to reset this BBM Enterprise chat. To share a passphrase, tap the menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Tap Share Passphrase"

However, I cannot find any "Share Passphrase" icon on the screen. How can I fix this problem ?
    06-16-19 04:37 AM
    I am a Android mobile user, recently switched from BBM to BBMe and try to start a conversation with the contact. However, it does not work and the following message occurred :

"You might need to share a passphrase again to reset this BBM Enterprise chat. To share a passphrase, tap the menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Tap Share Passphrase"

However, I cannot find any "Share Passphrase" icon on the screen. How can I fix this problem ?
    What device is the other user using?

Posted via CB10
    06-16-19 05:11 AM
    he is using the blackberry
    06-16-19 08:43 AM
    he is using the blackberry
    OK, but what platform is he on?

• BlackBerry OS (Bold, Curve, etc)
    • BlackBerry 10 (Classic, Z30, etc)
    • Android or iPhone

Posted via CB10
    06-16-19 11:05 PM
    Blackberry OS - BOLD 9900
    06-17-19 08:11 AM
    Blackberry OS - BOLD 9900
    He needs to update his BBM, older versions aren't compatible with BBMe.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-19 10:19 AM
    He needs to update his BBM, older versions aren't compatible with BBMe.

Posted via CB10
    Update the app -yes. But don't upgrade to BBMenterprise with the app! You will get a server error and you can't come back. The normal BBM (Not android) works with BBMe -but without groups and it has limitations. Invitations works only one way at the moment. But Denis Fedotenko wrote last week, that there will be a solution maybe this week.
    06-17-19 12:47 PM
    Update the app -yes. But don't upgrade to BBMenterprise with the app! You will get a server error and you can't come back.
    Is that even possible with BBOS? BB10 yes, but not sure about BBOS.
    Invitations works only one way at the moment. But Denis Fedotenko wrote last week, that there will be a solution maybe this week.
    Cool! I didn't see his post, but would definitely be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-19 01:00 PM
    Is that even possible with BBOS? BB10 yes, but not sure about BBOS.

Cool! I didn't see his post, but would definitely be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    Uuppps! BBOS -sorry, I don't know nothing about it, only about BB10 and BBandroid.
    06-17-19 01:05 PM
    sorry I got confused. Does it mean even upgrading the BBM does not work in this case ? I am referring the single chat instead of group chat.

If upgrading is work, does it mean that need to get "classic BB"? Newer BB? with newer OS? But he was able to send BBMs to my BBMe and it say "D" for delivered. How does he upgrading OS to retrieve my messages ?
    06-17-19 06:44 PM
    sorry I got confused. Does it mean even upgrading the BBM does not work in this case ? I am referring the single chat instead of group chat.

If upgrading is work, does it mean that need to get "classic BB"? Newer BB? with newer OS? But he was able to send BBMs to my BBMe and it say "D" for delivered. How does he upgrading OS to retrieve my messages ?
    All he has to do is update his BBM app on his phone and it should work.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-19 08:30 PM

What ben said...but if it doesn't you could also delete and re-add him as a contact. I believe message history is removed anyway in the BBM to BBMe upgrade on the Android side so you shouldn't lose anything there.

Let us know....
    06-19-19 05:20 PM