How to back up my whole phone (BlackBerry 9370 curve) onto a sd card?
    03-03-19 02:36 PM
    You can't.

Desktop Software is the only way to do a complete backup, and it then resides on your computer.
    03-03-19 08:09 PM
    Hi abc,

You can always use the Desktop Software and then copy the backup to your SD card. There may also be other BBOS utilities that will do this; if you'd like I will break out my old BBOS devices and see if I can find one for you.
    03-05-19 04:02 PM
    Hi abc,

You can always use the Desktop Software and then copy the backup to your SD card. There may also be other BBOS utilities that will do this; if you'd like I will break out my old BBOS devices and see if I can find one for you.
    Sure. And then copy it back onto the PC to restore to the device.

I don't think that's what he was looking for.
    03-05-19 04:04 PM
    Sure. And then copy it back onto the PC to restore to the device.

I don't think that's what he was looking for.
    It is certainly possible. However, I think it's always best to base responses on what is actually said, not one's interpretation of or beliefs about what they would do in the situation.

I also notice you failed to comment on my additional statement about investigating BBOS apps that will back up directly to the SD card, thus covering that possibility.
    03-05-19 04:07 PM
    It is certainly possible. However, I think it's always best to base responses on what is actually said, not one's interpretation of or beliefs about what they would do in the situation.

I also notice you failed to comment on my additional statement about investigating BBOS apps that will back up directly to the SD card, thus covering that possibility.
    Nothing else does a "whole phone" backup, so that's irrelevant.
    03-05-19 04:08 PM
    Nothing else does a "whole phone" backup, so that's irrelevant.
    That is again your perspective, which you are certainly welcome to. I have encountered numerous situations where people's perspectives on older Blackberry operating systems are incorrect and have found doing my own investigation can often help solve people's problems and truly help them...which is, after all, the entire point.
    03-05-19 04:09 PM
    No, conite is correct, as he usually is. He's been around here for a long time and all BBOS backup software is, and was, PC focused.
    03-07-19 05:31 PM