Sometimes my contact ask me for files but I can't attach neither using the hub, the LinkedIn app or going to the website using the BlackBerry browser.

According to LinkedIn is doable to attach files while replying to messages trough the LinkedIn website but I can't do it on my BlackBerry.

I'm suspecting this is issue is only on the BlackBerry.

Any way around this?

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 12:08 PM
    Of course you can.

Load LinkedIn on your browser, hit the menu, scroll to the bottom and ask for the full desktop site. Simple. From there, navigate to the messages (this bit is not that simple lol) and attach your file.

Also workd for posting images on your status updates.
    07-24-15 12:37 PM
    LinkedIn for BBERRY has always been bad. Really hope it gets better. I only use in browser now. Multiple threads about these issues with LI.

 Classic
    07-24-15 01:10 PM
    Of course you can.

Load LinkedIn on your browser, hit the menu, scroll to the bottom and ask for the full desktop site. Simple. From there, navigate to the messages (this bit is not that simple lol) and attach your file.

Also workd for posting images on your status updates.
    When I open any message and I click "reply" there is no option for attaching files. What you said most likely works on pc or maybe android, I'm gonna try on my Droid tablet later on tonight.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 01:29 PM
    When I open any message and I click "reply" there is no option for attaching files. What you said most likely works on pc or maybe android, I'm gonna try on my Droid tablet later on tonight.
    You seem to have missed something. I'll quote the important bits:

Load LinkedIn on your browser, hit the menu, scroll to the bottom and ask for the full desktop site.
    Yes, you got the PC bit right. You'll be using the "PC" site for this. On your BlackBerry.
    07-24-15 01:32 PM
    I got you now. Make sense. I will try

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 04:21 PM