Switched from a Passport to a Motion. I can not figure out how to attach a contact to a text message while I'm writing within the message. The only way I've been able to is from being in the contacts and sharing it from there.
    Is it possible to do this as I could with the Passport?
    03-10-18 10:39 AM
    It's not supported on the stock messaging app. Use Textra or whatever else you may find that supports it. - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...?id=com.textra
    It's not supported on the stock messaging app. Use Textra or whatever else you may find that supports it. - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...?id=com.textra
    03-10-18 06:07 PM
    I get the feeling this is the same for calendar appointments. Someone sent me a .vcs file via text like we used to and my keyone had no idea what to do with it
    03-10-18 07:09 PM
    Now that I took the time to look into it, I can't even figure out how to share a calendar appointment other than adding someone's email address. friggin' Android.

Sorry for the thread hijack lol
    03-10-18 07:16 PM
    Thanks for replies, at least I know I'm not missing something under my nose. I've had a BB for so long that I guess I took too much for granted, really appreciate what my Passport did for me now. Thus far I think Android sucks but hoping it'll just be a learning curve.
    03-10-18 07:59 PM