Hi guys I'm using blackberry passport I have one doubt about docs to go app. I tired to add the image file on word document but I don't know how to add it. This same process I tired on my laptop it's very easy just like a copy and paste. But on phone I don't know how to add the image file in document.

I wanna add my signature on word document but that document file is protected by password. So I just copy and paste on my passport and also I added some changes and saved too. But now I wanna add my signature on the word file. I tired on my laptop but I can't because that file is protected. that's why I try to add the signature by using phone. If anyone about this pls help me guys

Thanks guys

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 08:23 AM
    Send your signature in text format and copy it on your Word document. I don't see a command to add an image.
    You can save a document with your signature, so that you can copy and paste from one Word document to another.

And the spelling is TRIED. Tired is that you need sleep.
    02-16-16 03:35 PM