I want to activate BES 12 but don't know how and whom to concern! Please guide me

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 06:48 AM
    I want to activate BES 12 but don't know how and whom to concern! Please guide me

Posted via CB10
    BES12 is BlackBerry Enterprise Service. This is a system ran by large corporations or governments, in where they lease software and licensing from BlackBerry to run on their own IT infrastructure to allow their employees or conscripts to connect a smart phone device that is in turn controlled and regulated by the BES system.
    It is much like the enterprise system ran by companies to control and regulate the computers they employees use.
    BlackBerry Enterprise Service 12 ? BES 12 ? Download BES 12 - United States

If you want to host a BES server for your employees, see the link above.
    If you just need to activate it on your device, your employer / IT dept must do this.
    If you do not work for a corporation nor are conscripted by a government that runs BES, you have no need for it.
    But, if you just want to have it for just yourself for giggles, see:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...al-bes-886046/
    01-30-16 07:01 AM
    BES12 is BlackBerry Enterprise Service. This is a system ran by large corporations or governments, in where they lease software and licensing from BlackBerry to run on their own IT infrastructure to allow their employees or conscripts to connect a smart phone device that is in turn controlled and regulated by the BES system.
    It is much like the enterprise system ran by companies to control and regulate the computers they employees use.
    BlackBerry Enterprise Service 12 ? BES 12 ? Download BES 12 - United States

If you want to host a BES server for your employees, see the link above.
    If you just need to activate it on your device, your employer / IT dept must do this.
    If you do not work for a corporation nor are conscripted by a government that runs BES, you have no need for it.
    But, if you just want to have it for just yourself for giggles, see:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...al-bes-886046/
    You can also try a cloud solution for a small company or since person.

Free BES Trial ? BES 12 Cloud Trial - Global
    01-30-16 07:17 AM