Don't know why I didn't buy one when it first came out , but the more I dig the more it seem clear the motion is a great phone . Need some honest reviews for u all on this hand set , and if anyone knows were to get one cheaper than 550-600 $.
    06-13-18 06:23 PM
    Depends where you are located . You could grab one on kijiji in Canada for around 400 to 450$

The device is what it is. Super awesome battery, camera is ok...not great ...but ok.

The OS runs super snappy... I expect it will run smoother on O. Over all its built like a tank , but if you don't like mushy fingerprint covered screens then don't buy it. I clean my screen at least once a day
    06-13-18 06:29 PM
    Depends where you are located . You could grab one on kijiji in Canada for around 400 to 450$

The device is what it is. Super awesome battery, camera is ok...not great ...but ok.

The OS runs super snappy... I expect it will run smoother on O. Over all its built like a tank , but if you don't like mushy fingerprint covered screens then don't buy it. I clean my screen at least once a day
    Have u owned yours since new ?
    In am in Vancouver. B.C
    How is the screen over all
    Audio / speaker
    06-13-18 06:37 PM
    I bought it in November. Signal is better than the keyone , speaker is alright ask long as you don't cover the one Grill which I accidentally do sometimes .
    thekidshop likes this.
    06-13-18 07:19 PM
    Sorry no issues with the screen at all. It's bright enough just very smudgy
    thekidshop likes this.
    06-13-18 07:19 PM
    I bought one on eBay from a US seller and it's waiting for me at my hotel in San Fran right now. I'll be there next week on business.

Like you, I wondered what took me so long to get one and am excited to unbox it and make it my daily driver... until the KEY2 arrives!

I'd be happy to compare new Motion owner notes with you once you get yours

Btw, I'm in Toronto. Ordered it online because wanted the dual Sim variant.
    thekidshop likes this.
    06-13-18 07:22 PM
    I bought one on eBay from a US seller and it's waiting for me at my hotel in San Fran right now. I'll be there next week on business.

Like you, I wondered what took me so long to get one and am excited to unbox it and make it my daily driver... until the KEY2 arrives!

I'd be happy to compare new Motion owner notes with you once you get yours

Btw, I'm in Toronto. Ordered it online because wanted the dual Sim variant.
    If u don't mind me asking , how much did u pay , I'm assuming it's in us dollars eh ?
    Whats the hole deal with the dual Sim?
    06-13-18 08:07 PM
    if you don't mind switching carriers which I did. koobo is $15 a month for two years on a $45 plan that can't be beat
    06-13-18 08:33 PM
    If u don't mind me asking , how much did u pay , I'm assuming it's in us dollars eh ?
    Whats the hole deal with the dual Sim?
    I paid $445 USD with free shipping which worked out to be about $575 CAD.

Ever since I got the dual Sim KEYone black edition, I've been hooked on dual sim phones (currently using the dual Sim bronze KEYone). I used to carry a work phone and a personal phone... now I only carry one.

PDA Plaza out of Montreal sells the dual Sim Motion as well for $589 CAD but after HST and shipping, I'd be paying over $100 more than going with the Yankee seller.
    06-13-18 08:33 PM
    if you don't mind switching carriers which I did. koobo is $15 a month for two years on a $45 plan that can't be beat
    Can u elaborate a bit , this sounds interesting.
    I'm with Telus on a grandfather plan , no contract. Get a deal on phones I buy them out right .
    What type of plan are u on and how is coverage,
    06-13-18 11:14 PM
    I paid $445 USD with free shipping which worked out to be about $575 CAD.

Ever since I got the dual Sim KEYone black edition, I've been hooked on dual sim phones (currently using the dual Sim bronze KEYone). I used to carry a work phone and a personal phone... now I only carry one.

PDA Plaza out of Montreal sells the dual Sim Motion as well for $589 CAD but after HST and shipping, I'd be paying over $100 more than going with the Yankee seller.
    Ya that's about what I see them going for about 575-600 ish
    And the dual Sim is really not a big deal for me as I only ever have one phone . I'm really torn . The price is still high eh , hmm
    06-13-18 11:16 PM
    Ya that's about what I see them going for about 575-600 ish
    And the dual Sim is really not a big deal for me as I only ever have one phone . I'm really torn . The price is still high eh , hmm
    If you don’t need dual sim then I would agree that 600 is high for a Motion. If you don’t mind being a little patient, I would regularly check kijiji (is it big in Van?) and as soon as someone puts one up for 400-450, I’d jump on it.
    thekidshop likes this.
    06-13-18 11:31 PM
    Check out the website as it tells it all. 45 for the plan and 15 a month for two years for the phone. It's a no brainer for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-18 07:19 AM
    Check out the website as it tells it all. 45 for the plan and 15 a month for two years for the phone. It's a no brainer for me.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I have viewed it and the 45 $
    Plan come with only 2gb
    I have 6 now . For 65 per month
    06-14-18 09:33 PM
    is anyone here on koobo with the motion ?
    how is the coverage , I've heard good things .
    how is the camera on the motion vs keyone .
    07-05-18 07:56 AM
    I now have the ability $$ to grab me a new motion . the question is . is there a real reason over the keyone or keytwo too jump over to a motion .
    pls chime in .
    07-13-18 08:25 AM
    I now have the ability $$ to grab me a new motion . the question is . is there a real reason over the keyone or keytwo too jump over to a motion .
    pls chime in .
    Larger battery, waterproof...

My view is BlackBerry is about the PKB... if you don't need that, there are much better hardware sets out there for less. If updates or security are a concern, stick to a "current" Samsung or Google phone.

Kinda looking like the Motion is already an EOL product.... not sure how much future support it's going to get if you buy it through a carrier.
    07-13-18 08:53 AM

My view is BlackBerry is about the PKB... if you don't need that, there are much better hardware sets out there for less. If updates or security are a concern, stick to a "current" Samsung or Google phone.

Kinda looking like the Motion is already an EOL product.... not sure how much future support it's going to get if you buy it through a carrier.
    Samsung isn't great with security updates. I'd stick with Google.

Posted with my BlackBerry Classic via CB10
    07-13-18 09:20 AM
    Samsung isn't great with security updates. I'd stick with Google.

Posted with my BlackBerry Classic via CB10
    My two year old S7 has missed maybe two out of the last eleven months... and it's was updated to OREO.... If your having issues, it has more to do with your carrier than Samsung. Like with BlackBerry you might be better off buying an unlocked phone...
    07-13-18 09:31 AM

Eol for the motion, so ur saying it will not get android P ?
    I'm in a jam , with this leaked info about 👻. Do I wait or pull the trigger . Why the he'll are they still so much dam $$$ I mean 600$ wtf right lol
    07-14-18 12:07 AM