My BB Tour 9630 is unlocked and my carrier is T-Mobile USA which I have been using for the 3 years. This was a Verizon phone which I unlocked so I could use with T-Mobile.

My issue is that I need to switch or edit my carrier on my online BlackBerry ID from Verizon to T-Mobile. The online BB ID does not have an option to edit the cellular carrier.
    01-10-15 02:15 AM
    My BB Tour 9630 is unlocked and my carrier is T-Mobile USA which I have been using for the 3 years. This was a Verizon phone which I unlocked so I could use with T-Mobile.

My issue is that I need to switch or edit my carrier on my online BlackBerry ID from Verizon to T-Mobile. The online BB ID does not have an option to edit the cellular carrier.
    If you use a PC and through the BlackBerry Website, go to BlackBerry World and sign in, after you sign in, at the top of the screen next to your name, it should say you carrier, select it an change it.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 12:43 PM
    If you use a PC and through the BlackBerry Website, go to BlackBerry World and sign in, after you sign in, at the top of the screen next to your name, it should say you carrier, select it an change it.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you also for your response/recommendation. I have tried selecting "change carrier" next to my name on BlackBerry World but it does NOT provide an option to change it. I guess my BB ID is corrupted and will have to do a "Security Wipe" on my phone to remove my BB ID and create a new one. FYI: I have also tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Iron) in the event it was a browser issue, but it doesn't provide an option to change the carrier on any browser.
    01-10-15 10:36 PM
    Your BBiD is not corrupt.

On your BlackBerry 10 smartphone go into the Browser Settings, select Developer Tools and turn on Desktop Mode. Then go to www.blackberry.com before you Sign in with your BlackBerry ID, click select select device Carrier. Then sign in.

Check the screen shots.

Attachment 326592
    Attachment 326593
    Last edited by Craigash; 01-11-15 at 05:43 AM.
    01-11-15 05:10 AM