Like an idiot I opted to hide my Locker app (from within the app settings) without a clear understanding of how to open it's not in my list of apps. Now I'm stuck! Is there another way I can open the Locker app now?
    09-08-18 09:22 PM
    Like an idiot I opted to hide my Locker app (from within the app settings) without a clear understanding of how to open it's not in my list of apps. Now I'm stuck! Is there another way I can open the Locker app now?
    Download Activity Launcher from Google Play, once installed and open, tap on 'All Activities' then find Locker. Then, just tap on any of the things in the list, it'll launch Locker.
    Download Activity Launcher from Google Play, once installed and open, tap on 'All Activities' then find Locker. Then, just tap on any of the things in the list, it'll launch Locker.
    09-10-18 05:27 PM