hi guys. my Q10 andriod apps just stop working its been days now, so today I upgraded my Os hoping the apps ll work but still the same green bar loading and then the app closes, I also tried downloading the bb runtime for andriod but it did not work.....what should I do
    03-10-19 07:23 PM
    hi guys. my Q10 andriod apps just stop working its been days now, so today I upgraded my Os hoping the apps ll work but still the same green bar loading and then the app closes, I also tried downloading the bb runtime for andriod but it did not work.....what should I do
    You may have to totally reload your OS. First try the hard reset by pressing your power key for about 12-15 seconds. Let it reboot and do NOT touch your device for about 15 minutes or so. This will give the runtime enough time to reinitialize. If this does not work you will need to re-do your OS using Blackberry Link on your PC (if you have one) or by using an autoloader (also using your PC). This will wipe your device clean so that you can start fresh. You may have permanently botched your android runtime by running that android runtime fix from BlackBerry World.
    03-10-19 08:06 PM