I was going to buy a second hand Bold 9900, but after reading about the global blinking problem with the red light & it cutting out & no solution that I've come across. Can you please suggest a blackberry with a reasonable camera, similar sized keyboard that would be used mainly for calls, emailing, & texting? Many thanks in advance, kind regards to all, Dylan
    01-17-16 04:27 PM
    but after reading about the global blinking problem with the red light & it cutting out & no solution that I've come across
    If those issues scare you then a BlackBerry isn't for you. Quite literally, every issue you mentioned could be applied to any BBOS device of the past. It just so happens that early builds of the 9900 were more prone to them. As for the solution to those problems, well, in most cases this does the trick - http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    01-17-16 04:41 PM
    why not get a BB10 Q5? cost approx.$150, nice size, very reliable, although I really like my Bold 9900 and went back to it fir my simcard phone once again.

(I had to type and paste my post again because of the weird stuff that still happens when I try to write a post on crackberry. )
    01-18-16 01:53 PM