Is there a way i can install apps on my z10 via a pc? e.g. Instagram apk

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 12:43 PM
    If you have the .apk file on your pc, then yes of course!

Just connect your device to your pc with a data cable, let it map to the "z" drive, and copy the .apk file to your device downloads folder, or (preferably the micro sd card installed, that way you will always have it in case the device gets inadvertantly "wiped").

Then just use file explorer to install the app. Easy peasy... You will probably have to enable third party apps install permissions in the App Manager in settings....
    02-24-15 12:49 PM
    apk can be sideloaded using Sachesi on a PC.
    02-24-15 12:49 PM
    If you have the .apk file on your pc, then yes of course!

Just connect your device to your pc with a data cable, let it map to the "z" drive, and copy the .apk file to your device downloads folder, or (preferably the micro sd card installed, that way you will always have it in case the device gets inadvertantly "wiped").

Then just use file explorer to install the app. Easy peasy... You will probably have to enable third party apps install permissions in the App Manager in settings....
    Thank you very much and what about apps on Blackberry World? Is there a way i can do that?

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 12:56 PM
    Just log into BB World with your BB ID (user name and password) and you should be good to go...

Another route is if you find the .bar file, you could sideload it via sachesi (I've never done that route, tho...
    02-24-15 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD