As a minister, I often lay my phone on the pulpit and read from it so the popup is in the way. Adjusting the slider doesn't seem to matter or it could be just me???
    The popup should only be visible when something is within 2 cm of the proximity sensor at the top of the phone. The app uses the proximity sensor to prevent pocket or face dialling. It shouldn't activate unless your finger is near the sensor.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    08-02-15 03:20 AM
    The popup should only be visible when something is within 2 cm of the proximity sensor at the top of the phone. The app uses the proximity sensor to prevent pocket or face dialling. It shouldn't activate unless your finger is near the sensor.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    Just tested it several times again, mines activates when placed back down on a flat surface. I have a Classic running the latest stock OS.

The sad thing is BB broke this because the 9900 and previous phones didn't have this problem. All the keys and the screen stayed locked until you hit the unlock button as a phone should. Not sure what genius at BB thought allowing certain keys to unlock the device would be a good idea??? Probably the same guy that coded the ugly green calendar then jacked up the continuous agenda view...
    08-02-15 11:09 PM
    Here is the solution to your problem - just arrived in BlackBerry World. An app called PocketSafe. PocketSafe is the only solution and it works perfectly on my Passport. It not only prevents pocket calling but also protects you from muting or dialing when you press the phone to your face during a call.

Posted via CB10
    Anyone notice a battery drain when using PocketSafe if you leave the phone in your pocket a long time?
    08-04-15 05:37 PM
28 12