I recently enabled Google to stop spam on txt messages by mistake. Can anyone help me to remove this please ? Keyone phone I've looked but can't find any action to remove it, it came up in messages do I want to enable Google to stop messages from unknown numbers. I don't want this as it blocks all numbers I don't have in my contacts. Appreciate any help thanks
    05-09-19 05:29 AM
    I recently enabled Google to stop spam on txt messages by mistake. Can anyone help me to remove this please ? Keyone phone I've looked but can't find any action to remove it, it came up in messages do I want to enable Google to stop messages from unknown numbers. I don't want this as it blocks all numbers I don't have in my contacts. Appreciate any help thanks
    Who was the message from exactly? (long press on contact name on the From address). Also, did this come in on your google account?

I have not seen this and not sure how it would work. Are you using Google Voice for your voice calls and sms messaging by default? If so, then you will find the settings from within Google Voice itself.

Whatever extra information you can give will be of help.
    05-09-19 12:17 PM
    The message popped up on screen over a text message. It was from Google asking me if I'd like to enable this Google thing to protect spam text messages. By mistake I enabled it. After this it deleted my text messages who are not in my contact list. I do not want this happening so trying to unable this service. I do not use voice command on text or calls. I'm a bit useless on tech. Can't find anything on text settings or in Google to remove this. Any idea ?
    05-09-19 12:24 PM