Hey guys,
    I was forced into a security wipe last night due to an ***** mistake on my behalf. All my media that was on my SD card was mercifully saved but I lost everything on the phone. Is there anyway to get data back with a recovery tool? My last backup was far too long ago, had literally planned to do it the next day. Specifically, I had audio files (I'm a musician) on the free version of parrot and those songs and riffs seem like they'll be lost forever. Any help would be Sooooo appreciated. I'm crushed right now...

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 12:22 PM
    Hey guys,
    I was forced into a security wipe last night due to an ***** mistake on my behalf. All my media that was on my SD card was mercifully saved but I lost everything on the phone. Is there anyway to get data back with a recovery tool? My last backup was far too long ago, had literally planned to do it the next day. Specifically, I had audio files (I'm a musician) on the free version of parrot and those songs and riffs seem like they'll be lost forever. Any help would be Sooooo appreciated. I'm crushed right now...

Posted via CB10
    Absolutely not. The security wipe does exactly that: wipes everything in the internal memory by overwriting data at the byte level.
    09-12-15 12:29 PM
    Hey guys,

Posted via CB10
    You are out of luck unless you have a back up on BlackBerry link

Passport SE version SQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-12-15 12:31 PM