How do I delete a copy of my posting when it has duplicated itself? And I edited a single posting with no copies, and it became two, the original before editing, and the newly edited one. Also, sometimes the edit button doesn't respond.

Is there an instruction page for posting to forums, cause I'm really a tiddler at this?
    05-09-17 02:46 AM
    There is a pencil icon upper right next to the post number Edit/Delete. If you can't delete then just edit to state duplicate post and click the triangle icon in the same area to report it to the mods. They will clean it up.
    KeebordKrazy likes this.
    05-09-17 04:20 AM
    Thanks Tim-ANC, but what if the one I want to delete won't let me edit it? Sometimes the little pencil just sits there mocking me, and if there's one thing I can't stand, it's a defiant pencil. ✏
    05-09-17 04:52 AM
    Just report the post you want deleted to the mods with the triangle.

However, I think you have a browser problem because it is not letting you perform some functions and creating duplicates. What browser are you using? Regardless, try a different browser anyway.
    05-09-17 05:19 AM
    Thanks man. I shall follow suit.
    05-09-17 06:02 AM