Three separate occasions now email has randomly disappeared from several (but not all) email accounts on the device. These are POP3 accounts so there is no reason the mail should disappear because of server side issues.

Totally at a loss. Can anyone help?
    02-07-18 04:53 AM
    Some POP3 account email can be removed from server just the way IMAP can. I presume you've checked your settings?
    02-07-18 08:43 AM
    Some POP3 account email can be removed from server just the way IMAP can. I presume you've checked your settings?
    Mail is still on the server, just not on the device anymore. Literally hundreds (if not thousands) of email messages vanished from the device.

Can't figure out why, or what the heck would cause that?
    02-07-18 12:34 PM
    Mail is still on the server, just not on the device anymore. Literally hundreds (if not thousands) of email messages vanished from the device.

Can't figure out why, or what the heck would cause that?
    Do your phone settings only keep on phone like 30, 60 or 90 days?
    02-07-18 12:39 PM
    Do your phone settings only keep on phone like 30, 60 or 90 days?
    Sync TimeFrame is 90 days if that's what you mean? But yesterday's email is missing...

I should add, that yesterday's (and the past few weeks) email was all there at one point. This isn't a case of it not downloading. Just a case of it vanishing later on.

Today's mail is there and seems to be downloading correctly.

Just not sure where it keeps vanishing too, or why?
    02-07-18 01:31 PM
    Maybe try deleting the account from the phone, rebooting and adding it back.

If not my next suggestion would be to reload the OS and us the latest version.
    02-07-18 02:28 PM
    I have a Priv, and hub deletes messages (sometimes while I’m reading them), if I have my email open on my laptop. As long as I haven’t accessed email from another device, it stays in the hub. It’s not the server. I never had this issue with previous bbs. My remedy is to use google directly for those emails, and hope for the best with my other emails. I tried to get B.B. support, but gave up after weeks of no solution.
    02-10-18 01:11 PM