So I was looking to transfer data from a Bold 9900 to a Classic. I used BlackBerry Protect. It did transfer calendar and contacts but couldn't transfer all contacts for some reason. Am I missing something? I know I can use link but was wishing to do it wirelessly. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 02:02 PM
    Can you identify what contacts are missing? Such as only those on a SIM or only those store device only?

You can get a contact backup app from BBW and use it to back-up from 9900 then restore to new phone.

I'd recommend looking into using Outlook.com or other cloud service for contacts and calendar in the future. Makes it a breeze when you get a new device. All you do is add the account and BAM. Everything on your device.
    05-10-15 02:31 PM
    Can you identify what contacts are missing? Such as only those on a SIM or only those store device only?

You can get a contact backup app from BBW and use it to back-up from 9900 then restore to new phone.

I'd recommend looking into using Outlook.com or other cloud service for contacts and calendar in the future. Makes it a breeze when you get a new device. All you do is add the account and BAM. Everything on your device.
    Actually the outlook part was messed up. Anyway I used link eventually.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    05-10-15 02:51 PM
    Well if you have a lot of contacts it will take it a bit to sync. I only have around 300 and I've had it take a little while for them to be available on my phone.

Glad you got it all worked out.
    05-10-15 06:30 PM