Anyone out there who's this problem? I recorded a phone call though my Parrot app this morning. When I played it back, it replayed at about triple the speed. Can't understand a thing. Anybody know how to slow it down so I can listen to it?

Just so you know,it was an interview and the person on the other end was okay with me recording so there are no issues there.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 03:56 PM
    I've noticed this too but only when I use the speakerphone and record a call. When I record a call normally through the device -- and I have a Passport -- it's brilliant. But recording with the speakerphone is awful on the latest version. I don't recall this being a problem before.
    I'm using 1.3 on the passport, and the Parrot Pro device.

I read somewhere that if you drop down the quality of the audio it will work. I tried that but didn't have any luck.
    12-06-14 05:33 PM
    developer says speakerphone & BT API not "released" by BB so it won't work unless in "handset" mode which works great...

I have developed a work-around. If I am in a quiet locale (my office, for example), I raise the handset volume to max and conduct the call. The parrot pro records that clearly for my purpose & then I delete it. My only question would be whether using max volume on calls would be detrimental to the speakers... any knowledge on the latter issue?

Not so great...

Anyone out there who's this problem? I recorded a phone call though my Parrot app this morning. When I played it back, it replayed at about triple the speed. Can't understand a thing. Anybody know how to slow it down so I can listen to it?

Just so you know,it was an interview and the person on the other end was okay with me recording so there are no issues there.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 04:11 PM