HELP, I have purchased Parrot Pro and a have a major CRISIS. I have accidentally deleted a voice file, i need to recover for court proceedings,PLEASE HELP ,I AM TOTALLY STRESSED OUT!! I cannot find the file in File Manager
    05-14-20 06:29 PM
    HELP, I have purchased Parrot Pro and a have a major CRISIS. I have accidentally deleted a voice file, i need to recover for court proceedings,PLEASE HELP ,I AM TOTALLY STRESSED OUT!! I cannot find the file in File Manager
    Make sure you thoroughly examine the file manager going into Misc, Android and checking all the audio folders. If you see a folder marked Parrot Pro of course you'd better peek inside.
    Also go in to Parrot Pro app and see if there isn't some sort of recycle bin somewhere.
    Otherwise I'm afraid your out of luck on this one unless you had back it up somewhere like a PC or cloud service.
    dianewolf69 likes this.
    05-14-20 08:03 PM
    If it was saved and deleted from device storage, it's gone.
    05-14-20 09:35 PM
    I deleted it from the main app only but cannot find any file on my SD card file manager called Parrot Pro, I had the app to save on my SD card.,but nothing shows in file manager.
    05-15-20 01:18 AM
    Thanks for all your help folks, I'm screwed NOW!
    05-15-20 04:22 AM
    I deleted it from the main app only but cannot find any file on my SD card file manager called Parrot Pro, I had the app to save on my SD card.,but nothing shows in file manager.
    If you believe that the file was on the SD card, you could try some recovery tools if you move the card to your laptop before writing anything else to it. There are many available.
    05-15-20 06:20 AM
    Thanks for all your help folks, I'm screwed NOW!
    I have used a file recovery program called Recuva with success in a few cases. Maybe worth a try. I think they still have a free trial version, not sure.
    05-15-20 09:48 AM