I'm trying to use the content transfer app to move all data, contacts, etc from a BB Passport to a BB Priv using the Content Transfer app.
    The Backup process from the Passport to google was successful, but on the Priv, the transfer during receiving music. After about 5 hours, I had to cancel it.
    I started the content transfer app again, it found the backup file and started the transfer but then got stuck on the exact same spot (receiving music 75 of 120). I left it overnight, not moving at all.
    I restarted the Priv and ran the app again, stuck on the same spot again.
    I restored the Priv to factory default, after finished all the initial setup, downloaded the content transfer app, started the transfer, ended up hung on the exact same spot as before.
    This is getting extremely frustrating, does anyone know of a way to edit this process so i can skip transferring music to see if it works for everything else?
    Thanks
    03-11-17 08:35 AM
    I would move the music to an SD card, PC or cloud storage, then delete it from the phone. There must be an issue with the file that hangs it. IIRC you can be category selective, when doing the transfer device to device.
    03-11-17 09:09 AM