Helo a buy a bbz10 notfunctional.i fix the devices . Blackberry protect is on. I want to find iF the phone is lost or stolen.is posibble?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-15-16 06:07 AM
    Yes, go to the bbprotect website and follow the procedures to find your phone.

Edit
    Or are you asking if the phone you've got now is actually a stolen phone?

Apparently there is a Web site to check stolen imei's or other particulars, I hope that someone that knows that url will respond.

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    10-15-16 07:47 AM
    Yes .i think there is stolen or lost.

10-15-16 09:47 AM
    Protect is on. I buy this device from internet 50usd .the phone did not start just show blackbary logo on screen. I fix this and now cant use the phone.

10-15-16 09:52 AM
    There are numerous sites on the web which allow you to check the IMEI in order to see if the device is blacklisted but some of the lists are geographical or carrier specific. Regardless they are usually free to use.

You've mentioned that you can't use the device so I'm assuming that it will not accept your BBID login...is that correct? If so and BBPROTECT is enabled than you need to have the original BBID i the device was activated with...you might be out of luck. Can you return it to seller?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 10:58 AM
    Dont know.I ask him abaout device.Is his sister phone,but she can remember bb id! This is a lie.

10-15-16 01:24 PM
    Are you in the same country as the seller?

Tell him you'll check with the police to see if it's reported stolen and see seller's reaction.

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    10-15-16 02:09 PM
    Dont know.I ask him abaout device.Is his sister phone,but she can remember bb id! This is a lie.

If the seller can't recall the BBID the following link and bulletins may help them to do so.

http://help.blackberry.com/en/blackb...098565590.html

If you can't recover the BBid the phone is useless to you...or anyone else for that matter.(assuming you are on OS version 10.3.2)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Lusitano17; 10-15-16 at 05:00 PM.
    10-15-16 02:36 PM
    Hello.I have a problem.I buy a non functional z10 (the phone show blackberry on screen). I fix this and now the phone ask me blackbary id.BlackBerry protect is on. The person who sold me the phone doesnt know the id .He told me that is his sister phone,but i think he lie to me. My question is if blackbarry can contact the person who made this id. If the phone is stolen i will restore .IF not please ask him to remove the phone from blackbarry protect. Thanks.

10-16-16 03:30 AM